Billy Glenn Eady of Memphis, TN who represents himself as Link-IT LLC tried to rip us of for website design and implementation services. He asked or should I say demanded a huge upfront fee and constantly bombarded us with demands for payment even though he never performed any work and we never signed any contract or agreement with him. We contacted the police concerning him and they advised us that he has a criminal history of this type of fraud.

Anyone in the Memphis area who is approached by this individual attempting to solicite web services is asked to contact MPD immediately as they have a case file active on him.

South Main Business Owner

Had an Experience with GibLink?

Comments

I choose to not login however you may call me if you have questions regarding this comment at 901-304-7477."Doctor" Bill Glenn Eady is a sociopath, truly a sociopath you cannot trust him at all.

He was never a doctor, he was never rich, he is a scammer and a thief. He tried to get a restraining order against me and Larry O'Connor too, the Memphis judge threw the case out. You may call me if you have more questions about him. I could tell you about the Porsche, he claimed to have owned.

according to him it was worth millions of dollars it was a replicate of the one the Jimmy Dean died in. He never owned a car like this when I knew of him he never owned a car at all;however, he cheated, lied and scammed a lot of people. He even claimed he had given million to St.

Jude and owned a French Villa, and French and Napa Valley vineyard too, and he also claimed that he had, had Johnny Depp and Sharon Stone to luncheon with him too.

As an ebay seller I had the misfortune of having to deal with "Dr." BG Eady of Memphis, TN. Avoid him at all cost. He probably already has a record with ebay since they did not hesitate disbelieving him.

I was very happy to find this sight and see that his ill deeds are able to be know by all.

to Anonymous #987008

Nonsense!

Libelous garbage!

Napa, California, United States #674723

Billy Eady is a pathological liar who cost my cousin her job due to his lies about ordering business equipment from her employer.Her boss ran him thru Dun and Bradstreet and found out not only is he a fraud but also a felon.

Shame on you Mr Eady, she is the sole support of her child and depended on that job. May god have mercy on you before your next court appearance because with the deception you practice, it will be forthcoming. It has been claimed by you that you are a Doctor and Professor as well.

Funny thing is that you are not licensed for either as well.Is that not a felony ?

I would suggest that you check Mr Eady out on the Shelby County Records website. It is a treasure of public records on mr Eady and his felony convictions and his default judgements for debts unpaid.

Mr Eady is not nor has ever been a doctor nor a professor, though he once was married to a professor. He has never worked for allergan, he is a failed remodeling contractor who has been the subject of complaints thru out Memphis and Jackson tn.

I suggest that you check him out on the above mentioned websites as well as dun and Bradstreet.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #636010

As to your comment about contacting him on the phone and "him or his associates"

A: If you contacted Mr Eady via telephone, you reached him on his assurance wireless phone which is a free phone available to anyone receiving food stamps or government assistance.

B: Mr Eady and his entity though registered in the state of Missouri according to public records have never filed any tax returns in any state nor paid into social security on any employees. If he did perform any services for anyone and recieved payment of any kind he failed to pay taxes which is against the law. There are also no records of Mr Eady in California or any other state of him paying any required franchise taxes or holding any business licenses. All of this would be seriously illegal. Again all of this information or actually the lack of any information is a matter of public record that is available to anyone at anytime and free of charge. I would be more than happy to post the web links to any of this information or even the lack of information so that you may view these public records for yourself.

No, you are nonsense.You are probably Billy Eady himself.

The Shelby County Criminal Courts have lengthy records on Mr Eady and his fraud. He served a sentence relating to such fraud. He is also listed in court documents for default judgements numerous times. All of these court entries are public record and available to anyone to see at any time and at no charge as well.

Mr Eady fraudulently misrepresents himself to financial institutions and real estate firms as a major shareholder in the top grossing retail corporation in the world.

Mr Eady need only to run a Dun and Bradstreet on himself to witness in his own eyes what the real truth is. Mr Eady lives in a sociopathic dreamland of lies, deceit and false claims. Mr Eady has told untruths about being a Doctor and a Professor as well. These claims have been proven to be false as no state or academic board in this country has ever heard of him.

Mr Eady has also claimed to have written books as well but the library of congress has no record of him either.Mr Eady has claimed to be a pilot as well but the FAA has no record of him as well.

This person has been proven thru public records available to anyone to be a toxic non payer of debts and a convicted felon.

Santa Barbara, California, United States #635683

This is a line of nonsense.Dr.

Eady or company representatives have built several websites for me in both California and Tennessee. We have never had a problem and he or his representatives have never asked for anyhitng but payment as developed and approved before the work began.

I called him on the telephone and he has never even done business with anyone in havgin some automotive nonsense in Oklahoma and not with anyone even on South Main in Memphis.The above is a false report by a liar!

to GummyGrape Wilmington, Massachusetts, United States #1199420

This guy claimed to be an eye surgeon, own a P-51Mustang, racecars, California winery, have a daughter he adopted from France, and to have been a Marine pilot sent to Top Gun before the age of 21.Seemed inteesting.

I was supposed to visit him at his wibery, but he insisted he would pick me up.

Never happened.Total fraud.